Tuesday 30 June 2015

Introducing Myself


Many of you are probably thinking, 'who's even going to be writing this blog?' or 'why does she want to write them?' So I intend to explain a bit about myself and why I started this blog.

So, hello! 


My name is Marta and I am Polish, I came over to the UK on the Isle of Wight when I was 7 without knowing any English what so ever- it was pretty daunting but back then I didn't really care. I remember that when I came over and was getting ready for my first day of primary school, my mum taught me and my brother and sister our first words..."Please can I go to toilet." Haha umm yeah, they may sound weird as first words but let's be honest, they're very much needed!

I started to settle down and here I am now, speaking fluent English and have just turned 17 a few days ago.


To me, the reason for starting the blog was because I wanted to be proud of something that I do- here goes the soppiness.. I also always wanted to make my mum proud, but felt like I haven't done that in a long time, so I tried not to think that others will judge the blog, judge what I write but to stop caring and write about things I enjoy.

On this blog, I will mainly be covering the topic of make-up, I started experimenting with make up from a very young age and now have quite a big collection of it (I should probably stop spending so much money on it...) Unfortunately, at the moment I am at College studying a course that I am not really into and have not been the happiest of people lately, but in September I have got a place to do Nail and Make-Up design at the College and I am looking forward to my future.


I will also be posting some lifestyle posts here and there whenever I feel like I have a good idea to write about.

Always feel free to leave me any feedback on my blog posts, I would love to know what you think! 


Social medias:

Email- martazachaxo@gmail.com
Facebook page 
Instagram

My next blog may be my everyday make-up routine so keep your eyes peeled!
Talk to you next time,


Marta xo

No comments:

Post a Comment