Wednesday 9 September 2015

AUTUMN


Autumn is literally right round the corner and I am so so excited that I can't even contain it! For a few years now, Autumn has been my favorite time of year. It's not too hot or cold, Halloween and Christmas are slowly arriving, candles finally start to show up, dresses and skirts with tights, boots and scarfs float around and obviously THE PURPLE LIPS AND NAILS. All these thoughts excite me. Extremely. What's your favorite time of year and why? I'd love to know!

As the purple lips excite me the most, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite lipsticks I enjoy using in the Autumn.



Topshop Lipstick 'Black Widow'
This lipstick is the most dramatic, darkest purple that I own. It has a matte finish so looks amazing on the lips during autumn and winter. If your lips tend to be dry, I would advise you to moisturize your lips well before wearing this lipstick because throughout the day your lips may crack. The shade 'Black Widow' is not on the website right now.

Topshop Lips- similar shade


Collection Lip Butter 4 'Perfect Plum'
The collection Lip Butter is a more creamy consistency and has a very glossy finish, which is the opposite to the Topshop lipstick. The colour of this purple lip crayon has a red/pinky undertone which will suit most skin tones. Also the price of this is incredible! (£2.99!) 

Collection Lip Butter- 4 'Perfect Plum'


L'Oreal 401 'Fuschia Drama'
The last of my favorite purple lipsticks is the L'Oreal Color Riche extraordinaire, which believe it or not, is actually a lipstick. It's classed as a lipstick because of the amount of pigmentation it has in it, however the texture of it is like a lip gloss as it is very soft and creamy. (£8.99)

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Extraordinaire- 401 'Fuschia Drama'


Martaxo

No comments:

Post a Comment