Saturday 26 September 2015

Matte Lips

Hi gorgeous,

I haven't written in a while because of the amount of busyness that took over, some of those things were good and some were bad, but we all go through our ups and downs and there is always a light at the end of the tunnel-remember that. But I am happy to be back! I hope you are well :)

Moving on, I wanted to write about a little trick that I have discovered about two weeks ago, which has been driving me insane as I get bored of glossy lips and this method really mattifies them:

All I do is apply some lipstick (any lipstick will do) then I take a small fluffy brush, mix it in some face powder and dab it onto my lips.

Red lips before this method

Dab on the powder, then blend slightly into the lips

This will be the end result!

Excuse the college uniform, this is the purple lipstick before

This is the purple lips after

Another picture of purple lips after-please ignore the mess!
The colour looks so much more natural and I love how mattifyng it is, it also helps it stay on for everrr!


Hope you enjoyed this little blog post and liked this little trick.

P.S. I hope you like my new blog layout! Took me a while to pick something that I love, simple and pastel- definitely my fave.

Hugs and kisses, Marta xo




No comments:

Post a Comment